The grand prize includes:
– An all-expenses-paid trip to the John C. Campbell Folk Arts School including one week’s tuition, room & board, and round-trip airfare. Total value over $1500
– A Singer CE-250 embroidery/sewing machine & serger valued at $1200
– A complete custom website design including online store and hosting from BizLandCrafters.com valued at $2100
– A $500 gift card to Michaels Arts & Crafts
– 2,500 Postcards and Business Cards from SonicPrint.com
– A $375 Premium Subscription to the Online Learning Library at Lynda.com
– A signed copy of Nifty, Thrifty, and Kitschy Crafts by Leah Kramer of Craftster.org
– A HomeGrownMarket.com Handmade Gift Pack valued at $350
– ….and more!
The winner’s creation will also be featured in the Spring 2008 issue of Adorn magazine.
I love Campbell Folk Arts School — I studied jewelry-making there one summer when I still lived in North Carolina and it is such an amazing place. (The food is SO good, too, it’s all homemade Southern-style cooking and even vegetarian-friendly if you can believe that — delicious.) And the other prizes are nothing to sneeze at either! I’m not sure if I’m eligible to enter since I write for Adorn, but you definitely should…